***Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support my family, and I genuinely appreciate your support.***
I get the opportunity to review a lot of products that come across my desk, so it’s easy to lose interest in a lot of what I see. That was, until recently when I met Andrew Rusbatch. Andrew, online host of the new Save My Marriage Today Premium Home Study Course, asked me to have a look at his new course and tell him what I thought. At first, I was skeptical, but I thought, hey, I have friends who are unhappy with their partners, and some that believe they are in bad marriages, and this information might be good for one of them, so I decided to check it out.
By the time I had finished, I was hooked! I realized for the first time, that this course would be really helpful for couples with marital difficulties. In fact, even couples in good marriages can learn something from this. This course contains core principles that apply to couples young and old, and marriages both old and new. So I thought I would share my thoughts about this great new product with you too. This is something every couple should see. Everybody knows someone who is in a difficult or failing marriage, or it may even be you…..
Andrew’s home study course helps all couples consider their relationship problems and how their misconceptions and attitudes can help shape a recovery or add to their ordeal. It’s quite normal for a marriage to go through cycles, and arguments will happen from time to time. In fact, one thing they talk about in the course is how disagreements are normal. It’s nothing to be ashamed about! Its how you deal with those arguments and disagreements that determines the health of your relationship. Andrew, Richard and Amy invite you to examine your thoughts and beliefs and encourage you to modify patterns of behavior so that you are able to rebuild communication as a couple in a positive way. If you are serious about saving your marriage and being the one who is instrumental in making these changes, you should learn all Andrew, Richard and Amy have to tell you.
In addition to this is a free email consultation so that customers can discuss any additional marriage issues with a member of the team.
Andrew has developed a course that covers all the fundamental aspects of examining relationships. He provides resolutions to marriage problems such as:
* Identifying your marital issues. Do you really know specifically why your marriage is in crisis? Discover crucial techniques that help you get to the real issues quickly.
* Examining expectations of marriage. Is it not what you thought it was going to be? Learn the things you must know and how to avoid the misconceptions that are plaguing your marriage.
* Ten steps to save your marriage after infidelity – if your marriage is affected by infidelity learn first-hand the key steps to stop the decline and start to make improvements immediately!
* Identifying and dealing with addiction. Hear the team discuss self-soothing, keys to transformation, detoxification, core therapies for treating addiction, relapse prevention, and tips for partners. We devote an hour and a half to offering key tips and strategies, and guiding you through the addiction support and treatment process.
* Creating a place for each other in your marriage. Do you feel smothered? Do you wish you could spend more quality time together? Listen to our key strategies for balancing all of your needs in the relationship.
* Managing Anger. What strategies do you have as a couple for processing and controlling anger? Find new ways to manage stress and express it in a positive way. You and your partner can work together doing some of the many exercises in the study guides to reconnect and express feelings with love.
* Balancing Goals – Feel like nothing you ever do is good enough? Use our recommendations to identify how to achieve your individual and personal goals immediately and in the future, and how to make both of you happy!
* Developing new tools for communication – breaking the habits of the past and finding new ways to communicate with love. Discover the strategies necessary for reconnecting with your spouse in a way that you never have before!
* Transformation. Breaking the bad habits of the past and moving forward. Every relationship has a defining moment when it seems possible to both of you that you can save your marriage. Follow our guidelines to achieve the turnaround in your relationship in minimum time!
There is so much more, I can’t possibly list it all!
Over 2 million couples divorce every year, and this has a huge impact on your assets and earnings. Avoiding divorce could save your lifetime of assets and savings, not to mention your future earnings! If you are serious about rebuilding the love in your marriage you need to get the advice that Andrew has to offer.
The Save My Marriage Today Premium Home Study Course is an instant-download 12-part video and written course, as well as FOUR additional courses where Andrew, Richard, and Amy delve into relationship issues for couples dealing with depression, addiction, infidelity, and money problems. That’s 8 hours of video and 5 study guides to work your way through!
Plus there are bonus interviews with guest relationship coaches Scot and Emily McKay discussing ways to cope with a partner with mental illness, and Mimi Tanner discussing how to keep your spouse interested in you forever.
In addition to this is a free email consultation so that customers can discuss any additional marriage issues with a member of the team. This really can help ANY couple with almost ANY marriage problem!
I really do believe Andrew is onto a good thing here, and his course really can help.
The techniques he and the team reveal are straight to the point, relevant to every marriage and have been proven over and over to help save couples from the pitfalls of separation and divorce.
But don’t take my word for it, see for yourself! Take a look at:
I promise you won’t be disappointed, and best of all, it could turn your life around!
All the best,
Clara J Chauteco